11A Robinson Manor Boulevard
McKees Rocks, PA 15136
BS Landscape Contracting, Penn State University
A green industry professional who learned the basics of hydraulic design working in family plumbing business and found the connection between plumbing and landscaping – irrigation – while enrolled in Penn State’s Landscape Contracting program. Honed irrigation knowledge and skills bidding, estimating, and installing as a Project Manager in Jacksonville, FL and later in Pittsburgh, PA. Specializes in unique solutions for green building initiative and storm water management problems. Joined WC3 in 1995.
- Pennsylvania Landscape & Nursery Association, supporter and CLT judge
- ASLA PA/DE Chapter, sponsor, supporter, and presenter
- ASLA Ohio, sponsor and supporter
Louisville, KY 40223
25 years in irrigation design and a deep knowledge about the Green Industry. Joined WC3 in 2004.
Organizational skills allow her to manage ongoing projects from development to construction. Wide scope of experience and attention to detail earn appreciation from her clients.
- KYASLA Kentucky chapter of Landscape Architects sponsor and supporter
- Women in Design, Kentucky Chapter
- NAPWL National Association of Professional Women in Design
26245B Broadway Avenue
Oakwood Village, OH 44146
Bachelors of Science in Landscape
Over 20 years of experience in Landscape design, maintenance, and irrigation systems. Jeff started his career in the green industry with a degree in Landscape Architecture.
Previous experience from single family home to multi-million dollar commercial projects.
Prior to joining WC3 he served as a design and training consultant and is a member of multiple professional organizations.
Certified Irrigation Designer, Certified Irrigation Auditor, Certified Irrigation Contractor, Certified Golf irrigation Auditor, EPA WaterSense Partner
Trotwood, Ohio 45426
BS Agricultural Systems, Ohio State University
Began working irrigation installation crews during high school in the mid 1970s. Designed, installed, and serviced landscape, sport turf, golf, and agricultural irrigation systems.
At Wolf Creek since 1989. Assumed president’s role in 1997.
- Irrigation Association Board of Directors
- Irrigation Association of Ohio Board of directors
- Authorized Irrigation Association Instructor
- Adjunct Professor, Clark State University
- Aileron Contributing Member
- Teaches irrigation and related subjects for many university and industry associations.